Rated the number
B&B in Wanaka with over 150 Excellent! reviews in TripAdvisor
October 2013 – June 2014
Double: NZ$290 per night
Single: NZ$170 per night
Additional person: NZ$70 per night
October 2013 – June 2014
Double: 3 nights - NZ$780
Double: 5 nights - NZ$1,250
To avail of our Summer Specials
email us or call +64-3-443 2225 directly.
Our award winning Waiorau Homestead boutique accommodation offers the ultimate luxury accommodation in the Cardrona Valley, Wanaka – comfort, style and hospitality. Set amongst 10 acres of rural farmland, sheltered by mature trees with a stream boundary, you can enjoy stunning views of Mt Cardrona and the surrounding valley - Waiorau Homestead Lodge is your perfect base for a summer or winter getaway!
Our central location in the Cardrona Valley between Wanaka and Queenstown makes Waiorau Homestead Lodge a fantastic base for exploring the region with an easy commute between these two beautiful districts. You can simply relax and enjoy the tranquil surroundings of Wanaka and the Cardrona or, if you are energetic, there are countless local activities to choose from - including hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, quad-biking, skiing and snowboarding as well as a wide range of boating activities. A large number of world class wineries, galleries and boutique shops are also within easy access.
We have three beautifully appointed bedrooms to choose from, a private guest lounge and dining room, outdoor spa and fireplace, petanque and many other guest services and amenities to make your stay a memorable one.
• Luxuriously appointed bedrooms with ensuites
• Private bathroom with spa-bath
• Beautifully furnished & spacious guest areas
• Private guest lounge with large log fire
• Guest dining room, with tea & coffee making facilities
• All guest rooms open onto veranda with mountain & garden views
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Swimming pool
• Outdoor fireplace
• Barbeque terrace
• Complimentary afternoon tea/wine & nibbles on arrival
• Full gourmet breakfast
• Hosted Dinner - on request
• Packed picnic lunch - on request
• Airport & town transfers – on request
• Guest computer for email & internet
• Complimentary wireless internet access throughout all guest areas
• TV and DVD player in bedrooms and Guest Lounge
• Guest CD, DVD, Games & Book Library
• Ski storage & drying room
• Laundry facilities
• Mountain bikes & helmets
• Activity booking service
Your hosts, Blyth and Ann, have extensive background in the hospitality industry including a number of years in some of New Zealand's most well known tourist resorts and have now settled in the beautiful Cardrona Valley close to Wanaka and Queesntown. We are happy to assist with planning your Central Otago experiences. Blyth is a chef, experienced fisherman, hunter and outdoors enthusiast and we are happy to assit with your planning & booking your activities.
We promise to make your stay one to remember – which our Visitor Book affirms – and we invite you to join us and enjoy the wonderful ambiance of our homestead lodge and warmest hospitality.
"One of the best places in the world we have stayed!
Thank you so much for your hospitality…divine!"
2127B Cardrona Valley Rd
Phone: +64 3 443 2225
Mobile: +64 27 443 2225