Rated the number
B&B in Wanaka with over 170 'Excellent!' reviews in TripAdvisor
October 6 - November 30 2014
Double: 3 nights – NZ$750
Double: 5 nights – NZ$1,200
(See special inclusions here.
To avail of our Spring Specials,
please email us or call
+64-3-443 2225 directly.)
December 1 - March 30
Double: $250-$290 per night
Single: $170 per night
Additional person: NZ$70 per night
please book here, email or call us
+64-3-443 2225 directly.
Enjoy the best of Kiwi hospitality
during your summer holiday
Award winning Waiorau Homestead is located in a stunning rural setting in the Cardrona Valley and ideally located 20 minutes from Wanaka & 40 minutes from Queesntown. The Cardrona Valley is home to a wide range of activities from mountain biking, horseriding, quad biking, hiking and fishing to more sedate activities such as wine tasting, walking & fishing. We are also less than 2 kilometres from the world famous Cardrona Hotel - New Zealand's oldest hotel.
We have three beautifully appointed bedrooms to choose from, a private guest lounge and dining room, outdoor spa and fireplace, petanque and many other guest services and amenities to make your stay a memorable one.
• Luxuriously appointed bedrooms with ensuites
• Beautifully furnished & spacious guest areas
• Private guest lounge with large log fire
• Outdoor hot tub and outdoor fireplace
• Swimming pool
• Full gourmet breakfast
• Complimentary afternoon tea/wine & nibbles on arrival
• Dinners prepared by resident chef on request
• Complimentary wireless internet access throughout all guest areas
• Guest CD, DVD, Games & Book Library
• Laundry facilities and ski storage & drying room
• Mountain bikes & helmets
We promise to make your stay one to remember – which our Visitor Book affirms – and we invite you to join us and enjoy the wonderful ambiance of our homestead lodge and warmest hospitality.
"One of the best places in the world we have stayed!
Thank you so much for your hospitality…divine!"
2127B Cardrona Valley Rd
Phone: +64 3 443 2225
Mobile: +64 27 443 2225